CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Easter




Our Easter was a day filled with family. We went to church at 11 and then came home and spent the afternoon hanging out together. Troy's parents were here so we enjoyed spending time with them. Hayden gave me the cutest Easter Card. On the front it said, "Happy Easter" On the inside it said, "Dear Mom and Dad, I just wanted to wish you a happy Easter. I hope we can have a happy Easter with a good spirit. I am so happy that my mom won vice prez. I am happy that dad got the job and that we get to stay here. Love you Mom and Dad. PS: Thank you for everything you have givin me. My favorite part is that you gave me life and love. Love Hayden.

This is one of the "mommy paychecks". I find myself in a daily grind, doing the same thing, same routine over and over without a "paycheck". These little sentiments, these cards, they are my paycheck for what I do. They are worth more than millions to me. These are the memories I will cherish a lifetime....nothing could take that away from me!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, celebrating our LORD and his RESURRECTION!