
.jpg)
For the last two years we have been blessed beyond measure by this sweet little gift from God. This day, two years ago, Troy, Huddie and I were on a flight headed to the USA bringing Hudson home forever. We were taking him from everything he had ever known and bringing him to a new life, a new language, a new house, a new brother, a new sister, a new pet, new grandparents, new EVERYTHING! I just remember how magical that day was, it was a day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The Lord led us to Hudson, in Guatemala, and I truly know that he was meant to be ours from the day he was conceived. The Lord has great plans for this little man. He is so very smart, so handsome and so precious. Thank you God for your many blessings on our family and lead and protect Hudson through his life. He is such a sweet boy that absolutely makes everyone laugh! Here's to a lifetime of happiness with our Guatemalan Prince!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Happy Gotcha Day Hudson!!
Posted by MandyB at 9:53 AM

